a. Right to enter, occupy and enjoy your home at your designated 911 address as evidenced by Lease Agreement.
b. Right to park one (1) or two (2) non-commercial vehicles.
c.Full right to ingress and egress through the common areas.
2. Payment of maintenance is due on or before May 1st and November 1st each year. Rates are for one or two persons per unit. Because of septic and drain field considerations, owner /residents are limited to two persons per site except for board approved exceptions during such period as an owner/resident may require around the clock home health care. A surcharge (to be determined annually by the Board of Directors) per month per person for owner/residents exceeding two per site shall apply.
3. Overnight guests’ length of stay must not be longer than twenty-one (21) days for any one guest per 12 month period.
4. Pine Hill Park is for adult residents only, 55 years and older. When children are overnight guests, they must be supervised at all times, and homeowners whose guest they are, will be accountable.
5. No living unit is to be sub-let. Use by anyone other than registered owner/resident will NOT be permitted.
6. All home sales must be approved through the Association office. A transaction fee payable to Pine Hill Residence Inc. shall be charged to all buyers. The amount of the transaction fee shall be determined by the Board. No signs may be displayed on or in your living unit or on common ground.
7. No garbage disposals are allowed due to clogging of sewer system.
8. All construction or additions to living units or area around living units must be approved by the Architectural Committee. This includes utility-workshop, storage units, porches, steps, driveways, carports, awnings, exterior paint colors and lawn decorations. Outside TV antennas are NOT allowed. Satellite dishes are limited in size to those provided by The Dish Network and Direct TV.
9. Location of trees being planted must be approved, so as not to interfere with drain fields.
10. The Association trims and mows all common property. Selective trimming of shrubs or trees is NOT the Association’s responsibility. Please do not request maintenance man’s services or help during his regular work hours. A work order from the office is required. There will be no charge if the services come under the “normal” maintenance service. If the service required is not covered, an hourly fee will be charged. Any work requested of the maintenance man after his regular hours is set up between the resident and him.
11. The Association reserves the right to regulate what it considers excessive use of metered city water.
12. Proper attire is to be worn whenever outside or away from patio. No excessive noise from radios, TV’s, hammering, sawing, etc. before 9:00AM or after 7:00PM. No clothes or towels to be in public view.
13. NO SMOKING in the barn, near the open door of the barn, the office or in the Clubhouse, including bathrooms.
14. Only homeowners and their guests will be allowed to participate in recreational activities, including swimming pool. Young children are allowed with resident supervision, but must NOT be a nuisance to other guests and must be potty trained – no diapers.
15. No RV, trailers, motor bikes, motorcycles, ATV’s, or watercraft of any type (boat, canoe, pontoon boat-powered or manual) will be allowed in the park.
16. When homeowner leaves park for extended trip or winter season, his premises must be left in a condition acceptable to year-round residents. Windows are to have regular curtains, drapes or blinds (no sheets, blankets or make shift arrangements) and all garden “clutter” dismantled and left neat.
17. Pets will be allowed under the following conditions. All pets must be registered. Pets must be less than twenty (20) pounds. Pets must be inside except for those times when pets are walked. All waste must be picked up (if poop--then scoop). Pets must be on a leash and under owner’s control. Any pet disturbing other residents WILL NOT be tolerated. No feeding stray animals. One dog or two indoor pets per household.
18. All living units must maintain a clean exterior. Each home should be washed annually.
19. New units must be pre-approved by the Architectural Committee. No used units will be allowed. A complete plot plan must be pre-approved by the Board including unit, utility room, driveway, cover for same, porch (screened or closed), location of air conditioning power, water, sewer, etc. Unit must be professionally installed, including utilities and meet all requirements of Macon County and State of North Carolina.
20. All Shareholders are required to obtain and have in effect at all times Homeowners Insurance. Proof of insurance shall be supplied to the Corporation annually in May.
All requests for exceptions to these rules, must be submitted in writing to the Board of Directors for approval. Requests will be handled on an individual basis and NOT set a precedence for future requests.